The introduction of ERP delivered as a Software-as-a-Service, with standard functionality and continuous upgrades have forced many ERP partners to think fresh.
- New functionality released regularly.
- Scalable both in geography and size.
- Platform based on RESTful API.
- Connect and integrate other systems.
IN THE CLOUD
- True SaaS architecture.
- Real multi-tenant since 1993.
- Work from anywhere on multiple devices.
- Integrate with handheld devices.
- Guaranteed 99,9% availability.
- No scheduled downtime due to upgrades.
- No upfront payments or hidden cost.
- Pay per user/per month.
It’s important for us that you as a partner are given business opportunities, and that the SaaS-solution is not a hinder, but a potential for further growth of both you and your customer’s business.
|Easy to do business with||• rapid sales cycle with ongoing revenue stream
• low cost, rapid partner onboarding
• proactive partner support service
|Modern, scalable cloud-based solution||• innovative solution
• easy to integrate with other products
• incremental partner revenue opportunities
|Customers love it||• fast implementation
• rapid speed to value and compelling ROI
• no ongoing upgrade costs or upheaval risks
Solutions by industries
RamBase has been developed in close cooporation with manufacturing and wholesale companies. The RamBase platform has industry spesific modules, features and extensions that fits each industry. Learn more about the different solutions.
We offer our partners a platform based on RESTful API with the possibility of developing your own RamBase applications. As a partner, you can, therefore, extend existing RamBase functionality or connect RamBase functionality with functionality from other resources, and present everything seamlessly in a RamBase interface. This means that you can expand and adapt RamBase to best suit your customer’s needs. We give you access to our development tools and webhooks, and you’re free to sell your applications to a broad selection of customers or to develop customer specific applications. This opens up to new possibilities and will give you as an ERP partner the tools you need to step into the digital age with your customers as your main focus.
The Power of API
How Rambase, together with competent partners, can solve process needs by delivering a standard ERP system with a few key customized applications.