RamBase is sold and delivered by certified partners and we are always looking for new interesting partners to join our growing partner network.
We believe that the value created between the customers and the partners are important and we know that it doesn’t make any difference how good we make RamBase if we don’t have partners delivering it to the customers, helping them make the right choices and advise them on how to get the most value of their investment.
This is why we support our partners. We support their sales activities. We provide training and certification. We help out in implementation projects and we do marketing campaigns together. We invest both time and money to help our partners succeed in the market. Because we know that this is the only way we will succeed as well.
The global ERP Market Size is expected to grow from USD 24.5 billion in 2019 to USD 37.7 billion by 2024, at a CARG of 9.0% during the forecast period (Cloud ERP Market).
If you work with hi-tech / electronics, mechanical manufacturers or wholesale distributors, or the oil and energy sectors, we invite you to explore this opportunity to expand your solution offerings to include RamBase ERP, delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
- SMB – cloud SaaS – ERP second generation – ease of implementation / rapid deployment
- Capture new opportunities – pre-configured vertical solutions with upsell / cross sell opportunities
- Differentiation – rapid deployment using proven methodology
- 100% channel sales model – You own the customer
- Commercial margins – 25% recurring revenue throughout customer lifetime
- Flexible subscription model – per user per month to meet client demand
- Leverages your pedigree in ERP – consulting services
- Grow vertical market share rapidly – supply chain – upstream / downstream
- ISV opportunity – SDK and API tools – potential from added value apps / integrations
- SMB organisations – typically 50-400 users. €10 – €100M turnover
- Manufacturers that offer Made to Order, Pick to Order or require Traceability
- Industry verticals – Hi-tech / electronics, mechanical manufacturers or wholesale distributors, oil / gas / energy supply chains
- Rapid growth companies that have outgrown their current system and need improved ERP solutions
- Recently established manufacturers with minimal internal IT capability
Partner Program Benefits
|Program feature||Program benefit|
|Revenue stream||Ongoing 25% of license revenue for full customer lifetime|
|Partner onboarding||Implementation capability typically built in one week for ERP professionals|
|Marketing support||Joint marketing campaigns|
|Partner training||RamBase Academy funded by RamBase and modular e- learning materials|
|Product development||SDK to enable development of partner’s own IP and add- ons|
|Integration opportunities||Comprehensive APIs and integration options|
|Service delivery||Partner owns customer for direct business consulting and IT services|
|Vendor support||RamBase team available to support your implementations as required|
“To have a system that covers every business will have great value for companies working with advanced production, logistics, distribution, and wholesale. They shouldn’t have to switch between different systems to have control. With RamBase, we can offer them a complete package.”ANDERS ØGLÆND, ERP ARCHITECT, BDO
Are you curious?
Check out some of the stories from our current partners: