Join the RamBase Journey
Partners are the lifeblood of the RamBase supply chain. RamBase is supplied and delivered by certified partners and we are always looking for new, interesting partners to join our growing partner network. If you're interested to explore opportunities to grow your business into new markets - RamBase has a proven track record of enabling partners to attract new customers, achieve incremental product and service revenues, and deliver customer value very rapidly. At RamBase we support our partners. We provide training and certification, and we support their sales activities. We are there to help out in project implementation, and we run marketing campaigns together. We invest both time and money to help our partners succeed in the market. Because we know that this is the only way we will succeed - together!
The global ERP Market size is expected to grow from USD 24.5 billion in 2019 to USD 37.7 billion by 2024, at a CARG of 9.0% during the forecast period. The potential is huge, and we invite you to explore this opportunity to expand your solution offerings to include RamBase Cloud ERP.
- 100% channel sales model – You own the customer
- Commercial margins – 25% recurring revenue throughout the customer lifetime
- Flexible subscription model – per user per month to meet client demand
- Leverages your pedigree in ERP – consulting services
- Grow vertical market share rapidly – supply chain – upstream/downstream
- ISV opportunity – SDK and API tools – potential from added value apps/integrations
- SMB organizations – typically 50-400 users. €10 – €100M turnover
- Manufacturers that offer Made to Order, Pick to Order or require Traceability
- Industry verticals – Hi-tech/electronics, mechanical manufacturers or wholesale distributors, oil/gas, energy supply chains (see all industry solutions)
- Rapid growth companies that have outgrown their current system and need improved ERP solutions
- Recently established manufacturers with minimal internal IT capability
- Revenue stream: Ongoing 25% of license revenue for full customer lifetime
- Partner onboarding: Implementation capability typically built in one week for ERP professionals
- Marketing support: Joint marketing campaigns
- Partner training: RamBase Academy funded by RamBase and modular e- learning materials
- Product development: SDK to enable development of partner’s own IP and add-ons
- Integration opportunities: Comprehensive APIs and integration options
- Service delivery: Partner owns customer for direct business consulting and IT services
- Vendor support: RamBase team available to support your implementations as required
RamBase is delivered as a cloud based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) system. This delivery model enables organizations to subscribe to the application without hosting it in-house.
- RamBase is responsible for software updates and follows a strict regime of operating system updates.
- Our data center is located underground, safe from EMP attacks, and certified with the highest Tier 4 design.
- Strict access restriction and highly skilled personnel that ensure your data is safe.
WHY BECOME A RAMBASE PARTNER?
If you work with manufacturers or wholesale distributors in industries that rely on quality, accurate documentation, and traceability, we invite you to explore this opportunity to expand your solution offerings to include RamBase Cloud ERP. Our pre-configured ERP solutions ensure rapid implementation in weeks, not months.
RAMBASE CLOUD ERP
Our partner onboarding program is designed to turn our partners into RamBase Experts. We help our partners develop the knowledge required to win sales, complete implementations and perform after-sales activities successfully.
Partner Developer Resources
RamBase has a set of APIs that makes it possible to integrate nearly everything through an internet connection with the system. We encourage our partners to work with our APIs to extend the system for their customers and create new solutions to solve customer's specific business process problems.