Our users are vital to our organization, and your insights and suggestions are invaluable. Your unique perspectives and experiences can bring fresh ideas to the table. By submitting your ideas, you have the opportunity to shape the future of our system.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In order to be able to log in, you should have been sent an invitation email and accepted. If you believe you have been invited but cannot find the email, please check your junk folder.
The invitations are aimed at super users and process owners.
Should you not fall under one of these but still have a great idea for an enhancement, we encourage you to ask one of your super users to submit it on behalf of your company.
It doesn't matter if your idea is big or small. We welcome all suggestions.
We loved to receive ideas for new business requirements, ideas for enhancement of the system request, ideas for new features or other ideas for product improvements.
The portal is for new ideas and feedback. Before you submit your idea, we encourage you to review already submitted ideas as they might have already been registered by someone. In that case, you can cast your vote and add pertinent information by commenting.
You can also track somebody else’s idea by clicking the ribbon in the upper right-hand corner of the idea.
If there are issues with the system, things that are not working or bugs, please send us a ticket through the service portal, and not the ideas portal.
Innovation is not limited to a specific team or department. It is a collective effort, and we need everybody to help bring fresh ideas to our organization.
We encourage super users, process owners and alike to submit ideas. We want to ensure that the ideas provided are aligned within your organization and prioritized based on the value they would bring.
There are no bad ideas! But badly described ideas may not be prioritised.
The more information you give us, the better! When submitting an idea, answer the three mandatory questions with as much detail as possible. The more information, the better our team can prioritise the different suggestions.
A value driver is a factor that increases the worth of the idea. The higher the value driver, the stronger the business case will be compared to others.
- Cost relief - What expenses are you incurring that could be reduced or eliminated?
- Productivity gains - What time savings will be realized by your employees?
- Revenue generation - What revenue increase will be generated?
- Risk mitigation - What risks will be minimized or avoided?
Our team will review every submission and give feedback, so you can be confident that your voice is heard.
Once an idea has been registered, our product management team aim to review and update the status within 30 days.
You can track other ideas by pressing the track ribbon on the detailed view of an item. Note: Own ideas are automatically tracked, and the user receives email updates when the status changes.
- New - the idea has yet to be looked at
- Rejected - the idea is not currently being considered for our roadmap.
- Gathering interest – this status is set so that others can review and indicate they have the same need by voting.
- More information required - the idea needs further clarification or more details to evaluate the item properly.
- Being evaluated – the idea is up for analysis and evaluation for roadmap entry.
- Planned -the idea is planned for the roadmap, and the team will likely reach out for further collaboration.
- In progress - the idea is in development.
- Released - the idea has turned into a solution and has been set into action.