Sales & Operation Planning
The Sales- and Operation Planning feature in RamBase, together with the Sales Forecasting feature, are your digital tools to better plan your production- and purchase processes.
Incorporate demand forecasts from customers with historical data from previous sales periods, giving you confidence in using relevant and reliable information when planning your future production capacity.
- Customer requirement plans processed as forecasts for demand
- Send forecasting to suppliers
- Incorporate probability percent per sales forecast
- Include customer backlog in forecast
Monitor purchasing needs
Enhance your supplier communication by sending procurement forecasts to suppliers in advance.
- Generate purchase requirement plan, purchase orders and work orders for subassemblies
- Filtering possibilities for customer, product, location, and granularity
Reduce the risk of stockouts or overstocking
Easy access to view what is already in production, available in stock, and what quantity needs to be produced. Rest assured that you will have the right amount of components in stock or at your suppliers’ stock if needed. Create, track, and manage purchase orders in one centralized application.
- Measure schedule attainment (actual production as a % of scheduled production)
- Analyze forecast deviation/error
- Manage stock level more precisely.
- Production- and procurement view